STEM/STEAM Bulletin Board Set
Introduce and teach important concepts with this STEM / STEAM Bulletin Board set. This 42-piece set provides a versatile visual tool to introduce STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) and STEAM (which also includes the arts) concepts, guide students through the engineering design process, and accent any STEM / STEAM display! Can be customized for STEM or STEAM programs. Great for makerspace and STEM classes!
Bulletin board set includes:
- 5 large individual STEAM letters (approximately 7" high)
- 5 STEAM headlines - Science (13½" x 3¾"), Technology (20¾" x 3¾"), Engineering (20¾" x 3¾"), Arts (8½" x 3¾"), Math (9½" x 3¾")
- 5 STEAM subject-related mini-posters with characteristics of each (4¾" x 13")
- Science — observe, experiment, test, wonder, explore, predict, ask questions, invent
- Technology — program, code, interact, navigate, search, research
- Engineering — design, construct, assemble, investigate, build, improve
- Arts — create, model, draw, paint, film, perform
- Math — measure, calculate, graph, estimate, find patterns, solve problems6 gears of different sizes and colors that fit together
- 20 subject-related accents representing the different areas of STEAM (lightbulb, tape measure, ruler, mobile phone, theatre masks, microscope, beaker, laptop computer, math symbols, pencil, virtual reality glasses, scientific calculator, paintbrush, atomic symbol, music notes, compass)
- 1 Engineering Design Process chart (17" x 17")
- 6 gears, multiple sizes (from 7½" to 3½")
Bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with bulletin board ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
- Creative Teaching Press