Listening First™ Headphones Classroom Pack
Engaging young learners is an important step in learning. This pack of twelve student-oriented headphones can help facilitate...
Engaging young learners is an important step in learning. This pack of twelve student-oriented headphones can help facilitate the process. Designed for use by young children, these appropriately sized and rugged headphones are made with shatter-resistant ABS plastic ear-cups. These stereo headphones are ideal for classroom, story-time, library, and computer uses.
- Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear
- Specifically sized for young children
- Permanently attached cord with reinforced “strain” relief connection which resists accidental pull out
- 6’ straight cord to reach computer, media player, or jackbox
- Ambient noise-reducing ear-cups keep students on task and lower outside noise so volume does not need to be as high, as recommended by audiologists for hearing safety
- Protective slotted baffles prevent accidental damage from prying fingers & foreign objects
- PC and Apple compatible
- Foam-lined storage case