Bouncy Bands® for Elementary School Chairs, Blue
Bouncy Bands for Elementary Chairs are made with heavy-duty rubber.
- Loops are molded on both ends of the Bouncy Band. They install to the chair in seconds!
- Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the support pipes and bands stay secured.
- Note: The heavy-duty band and support pipes are free of latex and pthalates.
Bouncy Bands for Elementary Chairs can be used with Kindergarten chairs and they also stretch to fit up to fifth grade chairs. They can stretch to fit chairs that have a distance from 13-17" between the chair legs. If you have a chair that has legs that are smaller than 13" across, we are able to make you custom-sized band at any smaller length at no extra cost. Just mention the size needed in the comments section when you order online.
- Students love being able to wiggle while they work!
- Active students are more productive and spend more time on task when they can move.
- Students with short legs enjoy being able to rest their feet on the Bouncy Band instead of having them dangle all day.
- In addition, students who feel anxious when working enjoy being able to stretch their legs to release their anxiety while they work.
- Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the 4" support pipes and bands stay secured. Be sure to position the support pipes with the groove at the top for the band to rest inside so that tension keeps the band securely attached to the chair legs.