Community Helpers Matching Cards Memory Game
KEY FEATURES – 40 LARGE PREMIUM (4.5 x 3.5) colorful and beautifully illustrated community helpers and persons in uniform. Th...
- KEY FEATURES – 40 LARGE PREMIUM (4.5 x 3.5) colorful and beautifully illustrated community helpers and persons in uniform. These amazingly illustrated memory cards are perfect for little preschool hands to manipulate. Community Helper Matching is a great memory game for BOYS and GIRLS ages 2 and up. Cards are DURABLE thick with extra laminated protection
- FUN and EDUCATIONAL – Builds tactile, motor, thinking, and learning skills. Introduces community helpers and improves basic vocabulary to answer “who” questions. Improves making associations, comparing and contrasting, describing, working memory, imagination, and creative thinking. Improves focus. No reading required
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS – Improves fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination by requiring your child to grasp and flip the memory cards. Helps develop cognitive abilities by encouraging your child to memorize card locations. Advances visual and tactile sensory play. Creates a social learning environment and encouraging turn taking skills. Supports language development through play and increases vocabulary
- CLEAR INSTRUCTION CARD and easy to learn with many ideas of games and uses for the Community Helper picture cards. Use them to play Old Maid, Guess Who, Go Fish Headbands, Memory. Can be played in less than 15 minutes with 1-6 players ages 2 and up. Great for pre-school, classroom, speech therapy, center play, autism, education, ESL and ELL games
- GREAT GIFT CHOICE Great for kids and for family play. Easily adaptable to multiple levels by using fewer cards when playing. Builds confidence and boosts self-esteem by providing a sense of achievement. Introduces children to the world around them and is excellent for interactive learning play